If you are experiencing system errors or application issues while using your XT485ENT, please ensure that you have the most current software version downloaded. The most current available software version is C006_XT485_T1001B_S061_211014_ENMIPI 2021.10.15-01.01.
This software version should resolve the following issues:
- Hulu/ABC/NBC/CNN/Fox applications updated
- Google Play Store application blocked
- Speed loading time
- Bluetooth connection issues on start page
- Timer functions
- FTMS connectivity
- Mirror cast updated
- E3 error message
- Heart rate, speed, incline and profile chart bugs resolved
How to View Your Machine’s Current Software Version
To view your XT485ENT’s current software version, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, tap the ‘Settings’ gear icon in the lower-right corner, then tap ‘Software.’
- From the Software page, view the software version details. If your machine is up to date, the screen will read: “Your software version is the latest.”
Troubleshooting Software Update Issues
My machine is not automatically updating. How do I force an update?
First, connect your console to the internet. Learn how to connect your machine to wifi here. Once connected, updates should come through automatically. If no update is available, that means that the console software is the latest version.
If your machine appears to be connected to the internet and the software version number showing is not the latest, please check your internet connection. If the machine is connected to a router, but there is no internet connection, please reconnect to the router (Note: you will need to re-enter any passwords). Once your machine is connected, any updates should come through automatically.
If your machine is unable to connect to the internet and/or the software does not automatically update, please submit a service ticket here.
I updated my machine’s software version but my machine is still having issues. What should I do?
If your machine’s software version is up to date but you are still experiencing issues, please submit a service ticket here.