The CS800 console has built in maintenance/diagnostic software. This software allows you to change certain console settings (ie changing measurements from Imperial to Metric, turn off sounds when buttons are pressed).
To enter the Maintenance Menu (may also be called Engineering Mode, depending on the software version) press and hold down the Start, Stop and Enter keys simultaneously. Continue holding the keys down for about 5 seconds until the console window displays "ENGINEERING MODE MENU PRESS ENTER." Press the Enter button to access the menu below and use the arrow keys to cycle through the available settings.
1. Key Test: Allows you to test all of the console keys to make sure they are functioning.
2. Display Test: Tests all display functions.
- Units: Sets the display to read out in Imperial or Metric display measurements.
- Pause Mode
- Odometer Reset
- Sleep Mode
- Beep Sound
- CAB Protocol/CSAFE Protocol
- Motor Test
- CSAFE Test
- Sensor Test: Test the speed sensor function.