|LED display is dim, incomplete, or imperfect.
|Pulse is erratic/does not display while hand pulse sensors are being used.
- Ensure that both hands are securely holding the hand pulse sensors for at least 10 seconds. Both hands must be holding the sensors for a pulse reading to display.
- Ensure that the hand pulse wire and console wire are securely connected.
- The hand pulse wires/board may be broken or damaged. Submit a ticket to the Spirit Service Department here.
|Pulse is erratic/does not display while wireless heart rate monitor is being worn.
- Check to ensure that your wireless heart rate monitor is oriented correctly. Try applying a small amount of moisture to the sensors to improve the quality of the contact against your skin.
- Ensure that your wireless heart rate monitor is within 3' of the machine console and that there are no other chest straps within range of the console.
- If problems persist, it is possible that the battery signal is low. Replace the battery of your heart rate monitor.