Read the owner’s manual carefully before assembling, servicing or using the equipment. It is the responsibility of the facility owner and/or owner of the equipment to instruct users on proper operation of the equipment and review all labels.
Safety Guidelines and Practices
Spirit Fitness recommends that all fitness equipment be used in a supervised area. It is recommended that the equipment be located in an access controlled area. Control is the responsibility of the owner. The extent of control is at the discretion of the owner.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser/user of Spirit Fitness products to read and understand the owner’s manual, and warning labels; as well as instruct all individuals, whether end users or supervising personnel, on proper usage of the equipment.
Use rack only as described in the manual. Failing to follow proper instructions may result in injury.
- Do not lean against or pull on the framework or any component, whether rack is at rest or in use. Inappropriate or improper use may result in injury to users or third parties (bystanders).
- Do not use rack if it is not located on a solid level surface or if it is not properly installed.
- Provide an adequate safety perimeter between the rack, walls and other equipment to ensure that the facility has the proper clearance for usage and training.
- Warning decals indicate a potentially hazardous situation, which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
- Caution decals indicate a potentially hazardous situation, which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
User Safety Precautions
- Obtain a medical exam before beginning any exercise program.
- Stop exercising if feeling faint, dizzy or experiencing pain and consult your physician.
- Obtain instructions before using.
- Read and understand the owner’s manual and all warnings posted on the rack before using.
- Keep all children (12 and under) away. Teenagers (13 and over) and disabled must be supervised.
- Keep body and clothing free from and clear of all moving parts.
- Use the rack only for the intended use. DO NOT modify the rack.
- Inspect rack prior to use. DO NOT use if it appears damaged or inoperable.
- DO NOT use if any components are worn, frayed or damaged.
- DO NOT attempt to fix a broken rack. Notify floor staff.
- Report any malfunctions, damage or repairs to the facility.
- Replace any warning labels if damaged, worn or illegible.
- TOTAL WEIGHT LIMIT: 1,000 LBS.
Facility Safety Precautions
- Read the owner’s manual carefully before assembling, servicing or using the equipment.
- Securely anchor each dumbbell rack to the floor using the anchor holes provided in each rack.
- Make sure that each rack is set up and operated on a solid level surface. Do not install equipment on an uneven surface.
- Make sure that all users are properly trained on how to use the equipment.
- Make sure there is enough room for safe access and operation.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on the equipment. Also pay close attention to all areas most susceptible to wear.
- Immediately replace worn or damaged components. If unable to immediately replace worn or damaged components then remove from service until the repair is made.
- Use only Spirit Fitness supplied components to maintain/repair the equipment.
- Keep a repair log of all maintenance activities.