Take your workout to the next level and stay connected with Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities in your AB900 bike.
In this article:
- Share Workout Data with the Spirit Fit App
- Connecting Bluetooth Accessories
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
Share Workout Data to Other Third-Party Apps
You can share your workout data with many of your favorite fitness apps - such as the ones listed below - by first connecting your machine to the Spirit Fit app.
Map My Fitness
To share your workout data:
- Turn on your bike.
- Ensure that your mobile device's Bluetooth setting is toggled on.
- If not already done, download the Spirit Fit mobile app and login/create a user account.
- If not already done, download the third-party fitness application of your choice and login/create a user account.
- Follow the Spirit Fit application prompts to pair your bike through the app. Please note: each application will vary slightly when syncing Spirit Fit data to the parent application.
Connect Bluetooth Accessories (Heart Rate Monitor)
Bluetooth on your AB900 is always on and ready to pair. Pairing will differ based on the make and model of your specific device. Follow the instructions included with your Bluetooth device to ensure proper pairing and begin use. Once a heart rate monitor is paired, the AB900 will display the data in the “Pulse” section of the screen. Click here to learn more about using a chest-strap style heart rate monitor with your AB900.
Please note: Bluetooth audio devices cannot be paired to your bike.
Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Machine is not sending workout information to Spirit Fit app
- Spirit Fit app does not register my workout information
- Ensure your machine and the Spirit Fit app are properly paired. Please note: You cannot connect your bike directly to third-party apps.
- Ensure your device is within 20 feet of the machine.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Spirit Fit app installed on your device. You can do this by visiting the app store on your device and viewing the most current version of the app available.
- Spirit Fit app will not load
- Spirit Fit app will not download
- Check your internet connection to ensure it is working, and that you have a strong signal.
- Check your app’s list of supported devices to ensure that your device is listed.
- Contact customer support to report an issue when loading the app or downloading the app.
All other troubleshooting:
For issues with third-party apps or Bluetooth accessory functionality, contact your accessory/application customer support.
For problems with your Spirit Fitness machine functionality or the Spirit Fit mobile app, please submit a ticket here.