Troubleshooting Kinomap Connectivity Issues
- Kinomap is not finding my machine/accessory
- Kinomap won't connect to my machine/accessory
- Check to ensure that your machine/accessory is listed as a compatible machine/accessory using the official Kinomap compatibility check.
- Ensure your machine/accessory is plugged in and powered on.
- Ensure your mobile device is turned on and that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Ensure your mobile device is within 20 feet of the machine/accessory.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Kinomap installed on your mobile device. You can do this by visiting the app store on your device and viewing the most current version of the app available.
- Kinomap is not sending workout information to other fitness app(s)
- Kinomap does not register my workout information
- Ensure your machine/accessory and the app are properly paired. Need assistance? See our articles: "Using Kinomap with Compatible Spirit Machines" or "Using Kinomap with Standard Spirit Machines."
- Ensure your device is within 20 feet of the machine.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the fitness app installed on your device. You can do this by visiting the app store on your device and viewing the most current version of the app available.
- Kinomap will not load
- Kinomap will not download
- Check your internet connection to ensure it is working, and that you have a strong signal.
- Check to ensure that your machine/accessory is listed as paired equipment within your Kinomap app.
- Contact Kinomap Customer Support to report an issue when loading the app or downloading the app. Click here to visit the Kinomap support site.
All other troubleshooting:
For issues with Kinomap functionality, contact Kinomap Customer Support. Visit the Kinomap Support website and click "Submit a request."
For problems with your Spirit Fitness machine functionality or the SPIRIT+ mobile app, please submit a ticket here, or contact the Spirit Service Department at 800-258-8511 for assistance.