Kinomap is an interactive fitness app for cyclists, runners, and rowers with over 283,059 miles of virtual courses to explore. Click here to visit Kinomap's official website and learn more about training with Kinomap.
Spirit has nine (9) treadmills that connect with Kinomap:
Spirit has seven (7) stationary bikes that connect with Kinomap:
Spirit has three (3) ellipticals that connect with Kinomap:
Spirit has one (1) stepper that connects with Kinomap:
A note about Spirit machines that connect with Kinomap:
Compatibility with Kinomap is only available on product models manufactured after a certain date. Your model is compatible if you purchased your product in the United States and the serial number begins with the following:
|Model||Serial Number Starts With|
If you plan on purchasing your machine from a dealer, verify the compatibility of the model before your purchase.
If your machine is not included in the table above as being a compatible machine, you can still use Kinomap by using a supported third-party device during your workout. Examples of third-party devices include things like shoe sensors, treadmill or bike sensors, and some smart watches. Learn more about using Kinomap with other Spirit machines using third-party devices here.
How to Connect
Before connecting Kinomap to your Bluetooth FTMS-enabled treadmill, bike, elliptical, or stepper, you must have a Kinomap account. Learn how to create an account here.
Kinomap uses data transmitted by your machine to let you run/cycle in-game. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to connect your Spirit treadmill to Kinomap.
Step-by-Step Kinomap Connection Instructions
- Turn on your Spirit machine.
- Download the Kinomap mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Kinomap mobile app and login. Note: You must have a Kinomap account to use Kinomap. Click here to learn how to create an account.
- From the Kinomap mobile app home page, tap ‘More’ in the bottom right corner.
- Tap ‘Equipment Management,’ then tap the ‘+’ icon to add your Spirit machine.
- Tap the related product icon to begin adding your machine, then search for the Spirit brand name and tap to select.
- Locate your Spirit machine from the list of available products and tap to select. The app will now search for your machine via Bluetooth FTMS.
- Once located, tap to select and then tap ‘Add New Equipment.’ Your machine is now successfully paired to your Kinomap account.
You've successfully paired your Spirit machine to Kinomap. Now you're ready to run or ride!
Difficulty connecting to Kinomap? See our article: "Kinomap Troubleshooting."