Spirit Fitness warrants all of the products and their components (Listed as “Products” from here) listed below for the periods of time set out on this page below from the date of sale, as determined by sale receipt, or in the absence of a sales receipt, eighteen (18) months from the original factory shipping date. During the applicable warranty periods, Spirit Fitness’s responsibilities under these warranties include providing, at no charge, new or remanufactured parts, as determined by Spirit Fitness at its sole and absolute discretion, and covering the cost of labor deemed necessary by Spirit Fitness, at its sole and absolute discretion, to remedy faults giving rise to applicable warranty claims. The warranty periods set out below are subject to the performance of proper care and maintenance, as set out in this user manual, by the original purchaser of the equipment. Warranties are not transferrable.
|MS300 US Commercial Warranty|
|Frame||EMS Brake||Parts||Labor||Wear Items|
|Lifetime||5 Years||3 Years||3 Years||6 Months|
*Prisons and correctional facilities are excluded from warranty coverage.
*Wear items are rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay and drive belt.
Normal Responsibilities of the Facility
The facility is responsible for the items listed below:
- The warranty registration card must be completed and returned to the address listed on the card within 10 days of the original purchase to validate the manufacturer’s limited warranty or register online at the Spirit Fitness website.
- Proper use of the fitness equipment in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual.
- Proper installation in accordance with instructions provided with the fitness equipment and with all local electric codes.
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house or facility wiring.
- Expenses for making the fitness equipment accessible for servicing, including any item that was not part of the fitness equipment at the time it was shipped from the factory.
- Damages to the fitness equipment finish during shipping, installation, or following installation.
- Routine maintenance of this unit as specified in this manual.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Consequential, collateral, or incidental damages such as property damage and incidental expenses resulting from any breach of this written or any implied warranty. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Service call reimbursement to the consumer. Service call reimbursement to the dealer that does not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, for units that are beyond the warranty period, for units that are beyond the service call reimbursement period, or units not requiring component replacement.
- Damages cause by services performed by persons other than authorized Spirit Fitness service companies, use of parts other than original Spirit parts, or external causes such as alterations, modifications, abuse, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, inadequate power supply.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered.
- Products that have been: sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party.
- Products that are used as store display models.
- Products that do not have a warranty registration on file at Spirit Fitness. Spirit Fitness reserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
- Manufacturer, distributor, or the Licensor shall not be responsible or liable of any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; loss of life; personal injury (including further injury, or re-injury), and any other losses or damages of any kind or character, arising out of or in connection with the use of Biophysical Agents by the facilities or clinicians. The facilities or clinicians that select, prescribe, and implement the use of Biophysical Agents will assume the related responsibility.
- Definitions of "Biophysical Agents:" Biophysical agents are a broad group of agents that use various forms of energy and are intended to assist muscle force generation and contraction; decrease unwanted muscular activity; maintain strength after injury or surgery; modulate or decrease pain; reduce or eliminate edema; improve circulation; decrease inflammation, connective tissue extensibility, or restriction associated with musculoskeletal injury or circulatory dysfunction; increase joint mobility, muscle performance, and neuromuscular performance.
- Physical therapists select, prescribe, and implement the use of biophysical agents when the examination findings, diagnosis, and prognosis indicate the use of these agents to reduce risk factors and complications; enhance health, wellness, or fitness; enhance or maintain physical performance; or prevent or remediate impairments in body functions and structures, activity limitations, or participation restrictions. The use of biophysical agents in the absence of other interventions should not be considered to be physical therapy unless there is documentation that justifies the necessity of their exclusive use.
- Use of the products in any way other than described within products' operation manual, either intentionally or by error.
- Damages due to improper storage or transport or other causes not solely attributable to Manufacturer.
- The exact amount of indemnification or cost arising out of breach of this written or any implied warranty shall be fairly negotiated by both you and Manufacturer.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Keep your bill of sale. Twenty four (24) months from the date on the bill of sale or eighteen (18) months from the date of factory shipping as determined by the serial number establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives your specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
- Contact your selling authorized Spirit Fitness dealer, or;
- Contact your local authorized Spirit Fitness service organization. If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our service department at 1-800-258-8511.
- Spirit Fitness’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at Spirit’s option, the product through one of our authorized service centers. All repairs must be preauthorized by Spirit Fitness. If the product is shipped to a service center freight charges to and from the service center will be the customer’s responsibility. For replacement parts shipped while the product is under warranty, the customer will be responsible for shipping and handling charges.
- The owner is responsible for adequate packaging upon return to Spirit Fitness. Spirit is not responsible for damages in shipping. Make all freight damage claims with the appropriate freight carrier. Do not ship any unit to our factory without a return authorization number. All units arriving without a return authorization number will be refused.
- For any further information, or to contact our service department by email, or phone call, and also please refer to website for additional information:
Spirit Service Department: 1-800-258-8511
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by Spirit Fitness. This warranty applies only in the 48 contiguous United States. Note: This warranty does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii.