Your CSC900 uses an external power supply. The power supply must first be plugged into the power
jack on the unit. Next, plug the power supply into the appropriate outlet specified below. Do not operate the product if the power supply, its plug, or its cord has been damaged. Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet before cleaning or servicing.
CSC900 Power Supply Requirements: 120 VAC nominal power input or 230 VAC nominal input. This stairclimber is factory-equipped with a specific electric cord and plug to permit connection to the proper electric circuit. Make sure that the product is connected to a dedicated power line having an outlet with the same configuration as that of the plug.
NEVER operate this climber without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Understand that changes in resistance do not occur immediately. Set your desired level on the computer console and release the adjustment key. The computer will obey the command gradually. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your climber such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Electrical Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
NEVER remove any cover without first disconnecting DC power. If voltage varies by ten percent (10%) or more, the performance of your climber may be affected. Such conditions are not covered under your warranty. If you suspect the voltage is low, contact your local power company or a licensed electrician for proper testing.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman if you are in doubt as to whether the product is properly grounded. Do not modify the plug provided with the product. NO adapter should be used with this product.
NEVER expose this climber to rain or moisture. This product is NOT designed for use outdoors, near a pool or spa, or in any other high humidity environment. The operating temperature specification is 40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, and humidity is 95% non-condensing (no water drops forming on surfaces).
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
Keep power cord away from heated surfaces. Unplug power cord when the machine is unattended and before performing any preventative maintenance such as cleaning or replacing a worn part.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only.