Take your workout to the next level and stay connected to the apps that inspire you with Bluetooth FTMS 4.0 capabilities in your CVC800 vertical climber.
In this article:
- Connect to Third-Party FTMS Apps
- Share Workout Data to Other Third-Party Apps
- Connecting Bluetooth Accessories
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
Syncing Your CVC800 with Fitness Applications
Connect to Third-Party FTMS Apps
The FTMS apps below will connect directly to your climber:
Zwift is an app for cyclists, runners, and triathletes that makes indoor training fun. Reach your fitness goals within virtual worlds designed for a global community. View our library of Zwift-related articles below to learn more:
Kinomap is an interactive fitness app for cyclists, runners, and rowers with over 283,059 miles of virtual courses to explore. View our library of Kinomap-related articles below to learn more:
- Using Kinomap with Compatible Spirit Machines
- How to Create a Kinomap Account
- Kinomap Troubleshooting
Share Workout Data to Other Third-Party Apps
You can share your workout data with many of your favorite fitness apps - such as the ones listed below - by first connecting your machine to the SPIRIT+ app.
Map My Fitness
To share your workout data:
- Turn on your climber.
- Ensure that your mobile device's Bluetooth setting is toggled on.
- If not already done, download the SPIRIT+ mobile app and login/create a user account.
- If not already done, download the third-party fitness application of your choice and login/create a user account.
- Follow the SPIRIT+ application prompts to pair your climber through the app. Please note: each application will vary slightly when syncing SPIRIT+ data to the parent application.
Connect Bluetooth Accessories (Heart Rate Monitor)
Bluetooth on your CVC800 is always on and ready to pair. Pairing will differ based on the make and model of your specific device. Follow the instructions included with your Bluetooth device to ensure proper pairing and begin use. Once a heart rate monitor is paired, the CVC800 will display the data in the “Pulse” section of the screen. Click here to learn more about using a chest-strap style heart rate monitor with your CVC800.
Please note: Bluetooth audio devices cannot be paired to your climber.
Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Fitness app is not finding my machine
- Fitness app won't connect to my machine
- Ensure your machine is plugged in and powered on.
- Ensure your mobile device is turned on and that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Ensure your mobile device is within 20 feet of the machine.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the fitness app installed on your mobile device. You can do this by visiting the app store on your device and viewing the most current version of the app available.
- Fitness app will not load
- Fitness app will not download
- Check your internet connection to ensure it is working, and that you have a strong signal.
- Check your app’s list of supported devices to ensure that your device is listed.
- Contact your app’s customer support to report an issue when loading the app or downloading the app.
All other troubleshooting:
For issues with app functionality, contact your app’s customer support.
For problems with your Spirit Fitness machine functionality or the SPIRIT+ mobile app, please submit a ticket here.