Your CRW800H20 rower does not require external power to operate. To track workout data, simply install four (4) AA batteries in the console. To power on the console, begin rowing and the console will activate. Learn more about operating your CRW800H20 here.
Important Safety Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Do not use any equipment in any way other than designed or intended by the manufacturer. It is imperative that equipment is used properly to avoid injury.
- Injuries may result if exercising improperly or excessively. It is recommended that all individuals consult a physician prior to commencing an exercise program. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, stop exercising and consult your physician.
- Keep body parts (hands, feet, hair, etc), clothing and jewelry away from moving parts to avoid injury.
- Follow instructions provided in this manual for correct foot position and basic rowing techniques.
- The maximum weight for individuals riding the rower should not exceed 450 lbs (204 kilograms).
- Do not use or permit use of any equipment that is damaged and/or has worn or broken parts. For all equipment use only replacement parts supplied by Spirit Fitness.
- Cables and belts pose an extreme liability if used when frayed. Always replace any cable or belt at first sign of wear (consult Spirit Fitness if uncertain).
- Preventative maintenance is the key to smooth operating equipment as well as to keep your liability to a minimum. Equipment needs to be inspected at regular intervals.
- Ensure that any person(s) making adjustments or performing maintenance or repair of any kind is qualified to do so.
- Do not attempt to use or repair any accessory approved for use with the Spirit Fitness Equipment which appears to be damaged or worn.
- Check all belts, pulleys and bungee cords regularly for signs of wear, and replace if needed.
- Check regularly and follow all instructions for maintenance as specified in this manual.
- Replace immediately any defective parts and do not operate unit until all repairs are complete.
- Keep children away from the equipment. Parents or others supervising children must provide close supervision of children if the equipment is used in the presence of children.
- Do not allow users to wear loose fitting clothing or jewelry while using equipment. It is also recommended to have users’ secure long hair back and up to avoid contact with moving parts.
- All bystanders must stay clear of all users, moving parts and attached accessories and components while machine is in operation.
- We recommend an area no less than 2ft kept clear around the rower for easier access and safety.