Before beginning assembly
Use the following procedures to unpack and assemble your CRW800H2O manufactured by Spirit Fitness:
Note: All tools required to assemble the rower are included in the packaging.
- Position the shipping carton so that the heavy end is located at the bottom.
- Cut the straps then lift the box over the unit and unpack. Remove foam inserts and all parts from the shipping carton, then use the parts list to verify that all parts are included in your shipment.
- Locate the hardware package. The hardware is separated into steps, outlined below. Remove the tools first. Remove the hardware for each step as needed to avoid confusion. As you read through the assembly instructions, any number that is in brackets [#] refers to the item number from the corresponding assembling drawing.
Note: If you are missing any of the parts listed above, inspect the packing material and the box for items that may have been overlooked. If parts are missing, or if you have any operational questions, please contact the Spirit Fitness service department or the dealer who sold you the product. Please see the back of the manual for a listing of international corporate offices and locate the office nearest you. Have your serial number ready.
Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste. Check your local authority or approved waste center for recycling advice and facilities.
CAUTION: Damage to the rower during assembly is not covered as part of the manufacturer's limited Spirit Fitness warranty. Take care not to drop or lean the rower on its side. Carefully stand the rower up in the normal upright position on a stable surface so it will not tip over during assembly.
Attach the seat rollers, slide rails, and rear stabilizer
- Turn over the seat (No. 38) as shown. Attach the seat’s rollers (No. 39) to the slide rail (No. 3L, 3R) making sure the plate touches the rollers. To secure the slide rails (No. 3L, 3R) between the rollers (No. 39, you’ll need to insert it at an angle and rotate as shown in the diagram to the left).
- Secure the rear stabilizer (No. 2) to the slide rails (No. 3) using two screws (No. 63) and two washers (No. 74) on both sides.
Secure the main frame
- This step can be made easier with the use of another person to assist you. Be careful of the sliding seat (No. 38) as it will move when placed upright.
- Set the main frame (No. 1) in an upright position and connect the slide rails (No. 3) using four long bolts (No. 99), two small bolts (No. 77), and six screws (No. 65).
- Use the Allen wrench (No. 93) and wrench (No. 94) to secure.
Connect console wires
- Connect the console wires (No. 96) together.
- Remove the four screws (No. 67) from the back of the console (No. 54). Align the holes on the console (No. 54) with the holes on the support plate (No. 11) then secure with screws.
Connect the sensor wire, connection wire, and console to the main frame
- Place the four AA batteries into the console (No. 54).
- Turn the main frame (No. 1) upright. Connect the sensor wire (No. 56) to the connection wire (No. 96). Be careful not to pinch the wires. Feed any extra length of wire to lay in the main frame (No.1).
- Plug the decorative cover (No. 26) into the main frame (No. 1).
- Secure the console (No. 54) to the main frame (No. 1) using four small screws (No. 68).