Your CRW800 rower power is self-generated by the user's rowing motion and 2-C batteries located in the wireless handlebar. The rower does not need to be plugged in to external power in order to operate. To power on the rower, begin rowing and the console will activate. Learn more about operating your CRW800 here.
Important Safety Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Keep children and pets away from the machine at all times. DO NOT leave children unattended in the same room with the machine.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not attempt to use this rower for any purpose other than for the purpose it is intended.