Take your workout to the next level and stay connected to the apps that inspire you with Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities in your CR900ENT bike.
Built-in Console Applications
There are a variety of third-party apps available to keep you entertained during your workout. To access:
- Ensure your machine is connected to Wifi. Tap 'Internet & Apps' from the home screen.
- Tap the app icon of your choice to begin viewing content from the machine's console. Press the expanding arrows icon to enter full screen mode.
- Press the decreasing arrows icon to exit full screen mode. Press '⌂' to choose another app.
Learn more about operating your bike's touchscreen here.
Connect Bluetooth Accessories (Earphones, Speakers)
Connect Bluetooth accessories to your CR900ENT by navigating to the 'Settings' icon on your console's touchscreen. Tap 'Bluetooth' to pair your device(s). Pairing will differ based on the make and model of your specific device. Follow the instructions included with your Bluetooth device to ensure proper pairing and begin use.
- Press the Bluetooth (BT) icon on the bottom left of the console touchscreen.
- A list of available Bluetooth devices will pop-up in a separate window on the screen. Turn on your Bluetooth device (if not already on) and then press "Pair Mode" on the bike console touchscreen.
- The menu will show "Entering Pairing Mode" and your Bluetooth device will show "A2DP" as an available device. Tap to select.
- Both devices (bike and your personal Bluetooth device) will ask you to confirm pairing. Press OK or accept. Pairing is now complete.
- To listen to music from the ENT console, open your device's music application and press to play. Audio will be now be played through the headphone port on the ENT console.
Note: Click here to learn more about using a chest-strap style heart rate monitor with your CR900ENT.
Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
For issues with app functionality, contact your app’s customer support.
For problems with your Spirit Fitness machine functionality or help connecting Bluetooth devices, please submit a ticket here.