Your JB950 bike has a built-in generator that supplies power when the user pedals. The bike does not need to be plugged in to external power in order to operate. To power on the bike, begin pedaling and the console will activate. Learn more about operating your JB950 here.
NEVER operate this fitness bike without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Understand that changes in resistance do not occur immediately. Set your desired level on the computer console and release the adjustment key. The computer will obey the command gradually. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your fitness bike such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
NEVER expose this upright bike to rain or moisture. This product is NOT designed for use outdoors, near a pool or spa, or in any other high humidity environment. The operating temperature specification is 40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, and humidity is 95% non-condensing (no water drops forming on surfaces). Learn more about where to put your bike here.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Keep children and pets away from the bike whenever it’s in use.
- Do not use the bike without proper footwear. Never operate the bike with bare feet.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not dismount the bike until both the pedals and the moving arms have stopped completely. Failure to comply may lead to loss of control and serious injury.
- The maximum weight for individuals riding the bike should not exceed 350 pounds (159 kilograms).