Your XBU55ENT uses an external power supply. The power supply must first be plugged into the power jack on the unit. Next, plug the power supply into the appropriate wall outlet. When not in use, it is recommended to unplug the power supply from the wall outlet. Do not operate the product if the power supply, its plug, or its cord has been damaged.
XBU55ENT Power Supply Requirements: 110-volts, 15-amps.
NEVER operate this fitness bike without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Understand that changes in resistance do not occur immediately. Set your desired level on the computer console and release the adjustment key. The computer will obey the command gradually. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your fitness bike such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Electrical Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
NEVER remove any cover without first disconnecting DC power. If voltage varies by ten percent (10%) or more, the performance of your fitness bike may be affected. Such conditions are not covered under your warranty. If you suspect the voltage is low, contact your local power company or a licensed electrician for proper testing.
NEVER expose this upright bike to rain or moisture. This product is NOT designed for use outdoors, near a pool or spa, or in any other high humidity environment. The operating temperature specification is 40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, and humidity is 95% non-condensing (no water drops forming on surfaces). Learn more about where to put your bike here.
NEVER use your fitness bike during an electrical storm. Surges may occur in your household power supply that could damage fitness bike components.
Some circuit breakers used in homes are not rated for high inrush currents that can occur when a equipment is first turned on or even during use. If your equipment is tripping the house circuit breaker (even though it is the proper current rating) but the circuit breaker on the equipment itself does not trip, you will need to replace the home breaker with a high inrush type. This is not a warranty defect. This is a condition we as a manufacture have no ability to control. This part is available through most electrical supply stores.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Do not operate equipment on deeply padded, plush, or shag carpet. Damage to both carpet and equipment may result.
- Wear proper shoes. High heels, dress shoes, sandals, or bare feet are not suitable for use on your equipment. Quality athletic shoes are recommended to avoid leg fatigue.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only.