- Motor voltage surge
- Motor wires disconnected
- Check to ensure that the motor cables are securely connected to the controller. If any of the cables/connectors appear loose, completely power off and unplug the treadmill before unplugging and reattaching the cables. Once all cables have been completely reattached, plug in and turn on the treadmill.
- Check to ensure that the power cord is completely plugged into the treadmill and the wall outlet.
- Check to ensure that the proper voltage necessary to power the treadmill is available. Check to ensure that the breaker has not tripped and is not broken.
- Check the power cord for any signs of damage or scorching. If the cord or plug appears damaged in any way, do not continue to use the cord and contact Spirit Customer Service for a replacement.
- If the E4 error code is still showing after the treadmill has been restarted, please submit a ticket here or contact the Spirit Service Department by phone at 800-258-8511 for assistance.
If after troubleshooting you are still unable to resolve your machine's error, please contact the Spirit Service Department and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
You can contact the Spirit Service Department by submitting a ticket here or by calling 800-258-8511 for assistance.Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
Just as your treadmill operates to keep you fit and healthy, your treadmill also requires regular care to guarantee that it maintains its functionality. Ensure that your treadmill is cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted regularly to avoid service downtime.
Learn more about treadmill maintenance best practices by visiting the articles below: