- Treadmill does not recognize Safety Key when inserted
- Safety Key wires are disconnected
- Safety Key is damaged
- Check to ensure that the Safety Switch is inserted completely into the console. If loose, remove and insert again to resolve error.
- If reinserting the Safety Switch does not resolve the error, check to ensure that the console computer cables are securely connected. If any of the cables/connectors appear loose, completely power off and unplug the treadmill before unplugging and reattaching the console computer cables. Once all cables have been completely reattached, plug in and turn on the treadmill.
- If reattaching the console computer cables does not resolve the error, check to see if any of the console computer cables appear damaged (scorching or discoloration, cuts or bite marks). If you notice visible damage, please submit a ticket here or contact the Spirit Service Department by phone at 800-258-8511 for assistance.
If after troubleshooting you are still unable to resolve your machine's error, please contact the Spirit Service Department and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
You can contact the Spirit Service Department by submitting a ticket here or by calling 800-258-8511 for assistance.Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
Just as your treadmill operates to keep you fit and healthy, your treadmill also requires regular care to guarantee that it maintains its functionality. Ensure that your treadmill is cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted regularly to avoid service downtime.
Learn more about treadmill maintenance best practices by visiting the articles below: