Error: Console is blank/does not display.
Applies to the Following Treadmill Models: CT800ENT, CT850ENT, CT900ENT
- Check to ensure that the power cord is completely plugged into the treadmill and the wall outlet.
- Check to ensure that the proper voltage necessary to power the treadmill is available. Check to ensure that the breaker has not tripped and is not broken.
- Check to ensure that the wiring to the console is plugged in and securely attached. If you notice that is unplugged or loose, reconnect securely.
- If after ensuring that the wiring is securely connected the monitor is still blank, remove the console from the frame and check that the wire that comes from the computer is properly connected to the wire that comes from within the upright.
- If after checking the connection the screen is still blank, please submit a ticket here or contact the Spirit Service Department by phone at 800-258-8511 for assistance.
If after troubleshooting you are still unable to resolve your machine's error, please contact the Spirit Service Department and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
You can contact the Spirit Service Department by submitting a ticket here or by calling 800-258-8511 for assistance.Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
Just as your treadmill operates to keep you fit and healthy, your treadmill also requires regular care to guarantee that it maintains its functionality. Ensure that your treadmill is cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted regularly to avoid service downtime.
Learn more about treadmill maintenance best practices by visiting the articles below: