- Ground fault due to grounded output terminal
- Short circuit current is more than 50% over the AC motor rated current
- Damaged AC motor drive
Applies to the Following Treadmill Models: CT900
- Ensure that the treadmill is connected to the properly grounded external power source and that the voltage necessary to power the treadmill is available.
- After confirming the treadmill's connection and voltage from the power supply, completely power off and unplug your treadmill. Wait 10 minutes before plugging in and powering on your treadmill.
- If the E13 error code is still showing after restarting your treadmill, check to ensure that the wiring between the AC motor drive and motor cables is securely connected. If any of the cables/connectors appear loose, completely power off and unplug the treadmill before unplugging and reattaching the cables. Once all cables have been completely reattached, plug in and turn on the treadmill.
- If the E13 error code is still showing after the treadmill has been restarted, check for poor insulation at the output site. If the output site appears normal, it's possible that the AC motor may need to be replaced. please submit a ticket here or contact the Spirit Service Department by phone at 800-258-8511 for assistance.
If after troubleshooting you are still unable to resolve your machine's error, please contact the Spirit Service Department and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
You can contact the Spirit Service Department by submitting a ticket here or by calling 800-258-8511 for assistance.Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
Just as your treadmill operates to keep you fit and healthy, your treadmill also requires regular care to guarantee that it maintains its functionality. Ensure that your treadmill is cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted regularly to avoid service downtime.
Learn more about treadmill maintenance best practices by visiting the articles below: