Spirit Fitness guarantees full satisfaction on all of our products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy years of quality workouts. However, if within the first 30 days you’re not fully satisfied with your equipment for any reason, we’ll take it back for a full product refund or credit.
To be eligible for a return, you must:
- Obtain a Return Authorization ("RA") number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. To obtain an RA call: 870-935-1107. Learn more about requesting an RA number here.
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepaying return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number. If your return is not shipped within 10 days, your RA number will be voided.
- The customer will be responsible for getting the packaged equipment beyond the threshold/door and help carrier place unit onto the truck.
The customer is responsible for all return freight and a 20% restocking fee. These costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount if:
- The customer cancelled the order after the unit had already shipped.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment. Click here to learn more about damaged shipments.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. Spirit Fitness will then determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow Spirit Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. Spirit Fitness’ obligation under the warranty terms is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
Items may be subject to a restocking fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee (restocking fee may cost up to 20% of items cost if original packaging is not used). If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for return freight costs and a restocking fee may apply.
Spirit Fitness will assume all shipping charges, if:
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact Spirit Fitness at 800-258-4555 to inform them of refused delivery. No RA number will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by Spirit Fitness Customer Service Department.
Spirit Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.