In this article:
- Registering your machine
- What constitutes a claim?
- Submitting a claim
- What is excluded from the warranty?
Registering your machine
Before submitting a warranty claim, your machine must be registered. You should register your machine within ten (10) days of purchase. Click here to register your machine online.
What constitutes a claim?
If you believe that your machine is functioning outside of its normal standards and it is impacting your ability to use the machine, please contact the Spirit Service Department for troubleshooting assistance and to initiate a warranty claim (if applicable).
Please note: Some amount of noise from your machine is normal. If you have questions about what kind of noise to expect from your machine, view our library of articles:
Submitting a claim
To submit a warranty claim, please do the following:
- Gather the following information: dealer name and location, date of purchase, and machine serial number.
- Prepare to provide all details of the machine defects/operational issues (pictures may be helpful if applicable).
- Submit a service ticket to the Spirit Service Department here.
What is excluded from the warranty?
Review your machine's product warranty in the Owner's Manual to understand all details of coverage in the event your machine becomes defective or in need of repairs. As a general rule, your machine's warranty excludes the following:
- Consequential, collateral, or incidental damages such as property damage and incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the written and/or implied warranty. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Service call reimbursement to the consumer. Service call reimbursement to the dealer that does not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, for units that are beyond the warranty period, for units that are beyond the service call reimbursement period, for machine's not requiring component replacement, or machine's not in ordinary household use.
- Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Spirit Fitness service companies; use of parts other than original Spirit Fitness parts; or external causes such as corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, alterations, modifications, abuse, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, inadequate power supply, or acts of God.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered.
- Products that have been: sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party.
- Products that are used as floor models.
- Products that do not have a warranty registration card on file at Spirit Fitness. Spirit Fitness reserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
- Residential products: Use in any environment other than a residential setting.