Spirit Fitness warrants all its recumbent bike parts for a period of time listed below from the date of retail sale, as determined by sale receipt, or in the absence of a sales receipt eighteen (18) months from the original factory shipping date. Spirit Fitness’ responsibilities include providing new or remanufactured parts, at Spirit Fitness’ option, and technical support to our independent dealers and servicing organizations. In the absence of a dealer or service organization, these warranties will be administered by Spirit Fitness directly to a consumer. The warranty period applies to the following components:
|XBR95 US Light Commercial Warranty|
|Lifetime||5 Years||3 Years||
|XBR95 US Residential Warranty|
|Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||1 Year|
Normal Responsibilities of the Consumer/Facility
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary households or light commercial use facilities, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
- The warranty registration card must be completed and returned to the address listed on the card within 10 days of the original purchase to validate the manufacturer’s limited warranty or register online at the Spirit Fitness website.
- Proper use of the fitness bike in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual
- Proper installation in accordance with instructions provided with the fitness bike and with all local electric codes.
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring.
- Expenses for making the fitness bike accessible for servicing, including any item that was not part of the fitness bike at the time it was shipped from the factory.
- Damages to the fitness bike finish during shipping, installation or following installation.
- Routine maintenance of this unit as specified in this manual.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- CONSEQUENTIAL, COLLATERAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Service call reimbursement to the consumer. Service call reimbursement to the dealer that does not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, for units that are beyond the warranty period, for units that are beyond the service call reimbursement period, for fitness bike not requiring component replacement, or fitness bike not in ordinary household use.
- Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Spirit Fitness service companies; use of parts other than original Spirit Fitness parts; or external causes such as corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, alterations, modifications, abuse, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, inadequate power supply, or acts of God.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered.
- Products that have been: sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party.
- Products that do not have a warranty registration card on file at Spirit Fitness. Spirit Fitness reserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Product use in any environment other than a residential setting.
- Warranties outside of North America may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.
Keep your bill of sale. Twelve (12) months from the date on the bill of sale or eighteen (18) months from the date of factory shipping as determined by the serial number establishes the labor warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
- Contact your selling authorized Spirit Fitness dealer, or;
- Contact your local authorized Spirit Fitness service organization.
- If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our service department at 800-258-8511.
- Spirit Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at Spirit Fitness’ option, the product through one of our authorized service centers. All repairs must be preauthorized by Spirit Fitness. If the product is shipped to a service center freight charges to and from the service center will be the customer’s responsibility. For replacement parts shipped while the product is under warranty, the customer will be responsible for shipping and handling charges. For in-home service, the customer will be responsible for a trip charge. There will be an additional trip charge if the customer is located over 100 miles from the nearest service center.
- The owner is responsible for adequate packaging upon return to Spirit Fitness. Spirit Fitness is not responsible for damages in shipping. Make all freight damage claims with the appropriate freight carrier. DO NOT SHIP ANY UNIT TO OUR FACTORY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. All units arriving without a return authorization number will be refused.
- For any further information, or to contact our service department by mail, send your correspondence to:
Spirit Fitness, Inc.
P.O. Box 2037
Jonesboro, AR 72402-2037
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by Spirit Fitness, Inc. This warranty applies only in the 48 contiguous United States. Note: This does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii.