Zwift is an app for cyclists, runners, and triathletes that makes indoor training fun. Reach your fitness goals within virtual worlds designed for a global community. Click here to visit Zwift's official website and learn more about training with Zwift.
The following Spirit treadmills can connect with Zwift via FTMS:
The following Spirit stationary bikes can connect with Zwift via FTMS:
The following Spirit ellipticals can connect with Zwift via FTMS:
The following Spirit climbers/steppers can connect with Zwift via FTMS:
A note about Spirit machines that connect to Zwift:
Compatibility with Zwift via FTMS is only available on the models listed above that were manufactured after 11/1/19. Your model is compatible if you purchased your product in the United States and the serial number is anything after the serial numbers listed below:
|XT285||Anything after 2858151908004770|
|XT385||Anything after 3858151906004500|
|XT485||Anything after 4858151908002730|
|XT685||Anything after 6858151907006040|
|CT800||Serial number starts with 800840|
|CT800ENT||Serial number starts with|
|CT850||Serial number starts with 850840|
|CT850ENT||Serial number starts with 850851|
|XBR55||Anything after 5511181906001120|
|XBU55||Anything after 5512181904000900|
|CR800||Serial number starts with 800140|
|CR800ENT||Serial number starts with 800150|
|CU800||Serial number starts with 800340|
|CU800ENT||Serial number starts with 800350|
|CRS800S||Serial number starts with 800540|
If you plan on purchasing your machine from a dealer, verify the compatibility of the model before your purchase.
If your machine is not included in the table above as being a compatible treadmill, you can still use Zwift by using a supported third-party device during your run. Examples of third-party devices include things like shoe sensors, treadmill or bike sensors, and some smart watches. Learn more about using Zwift with other Spirit machines using third-party devices here.
To view a list of Zwift-compatible third-party devices, click here.
How to Connect
Before connecting Zwift to your Bluetooth FTMS-enabled treadmill or bike, you must have a Zwift account. Learn how to create an account here.
Zwift uses data transmitted by your machine to let you run/cycle in-game. Watch the video tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to connect your Spirit machine to Zwift.
Step-by-Step Zwift Connection Instructions
- Turn on your Spirit machine.
- Download the Zwift mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Zwift mobile app and login. Note: You must have a Zwift account to use Zwift. Click here to learn how to create an account.
- From the Zwift app homepage, choose “RUN” or "RIDE."
- On the next page, press the “TAP TO PAIR” button. The app will now begin searching for your machine.
- A pop-up window will appear while the search is being conducted and once your machine is found you will see the name of your machine listed. Tap to select it and then press “OK.”
- Press “OK” to continue in choosing your interactive workout environment, or press “JUST WATCH.”
You've successfully paired your Spirit machine to Zwift. Now you're ready to run or ride!
Difficulty connecting to Zwift? See our article: "Zwift Troubleshooting."