The home screen provides activity overview and suggests shortcuts to training options.
- Tap 'Internet' to connect to available wifi networks.
- Tap 'Internet' to pair Bluetooth devices including chest straps, earphones, or speakers. Learn more about connecting Bluetooth apps and accessories here.
- The CT900ENT has 12 languages to choose from. Select your desired language by tapping 'Language' it from the home screen. To return to the home screen without selecting a language, press the '⌂' icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Press the 'Home' icon ten (10) consecutive times to enter the Settings Menu.
- Default Language Setup allows you to select the main language that will be shown when the console is turned on. You are able to select the language in the home menu, but once the user finishes using the machine the console will return to this default language.
- Software Update Manager is used to install new versions of the application software.
- Internet Manager allows you to modify the internet sites that are shown in the Internet menu.
- Wifi/Ethernet Setup is for selecting a wifi signal or ethernet addresses.
- Machine Setup allows you to select whether the CSAFE port is used for CSAFE or CAB TV Tuner. This menu also allows you to set the screen brightness.
- FTP Settings is the Spirit FTP site address where error logs and remote troubleshooting can be managed.
- From the Settings Menu, tap Wifi/Ethernet Setup, then select either Wifi or Ethernet.
- For wifi: Turn wifi on and press 'Scan' to view available wifi networks. Tap the desired wifi network and follow the onscreen instructions to finish connecting. See Fig. 1 below.
- For ethernet: Press 'Ethernet Configuration' to begin setting up a new connecting. Select 'DHCP' to search for available connections or choose 'Static IP' to enter network information manually. See Fig. 2 and 3 below.
Note: Without wifi, saving workout data to the cloud, using apps, and casting content will not be available. If a wifi connection is not set-up, you must set data and time manually. You can always locate the wifi settings in the bottom right corner of the home screen.
- From the Settings Menu, tap TV Setup, then select either TV or HDMI as the tuner source.
- Press OSD Menu. The first highlighted item on the menu is 'Air/Cable.' Press OSD Enter to change the selection between 'Cable' and 'Air' signal source. Note: The source is usually cable.
- After selecting cable or air, use the arrows located below the OSD Exit button to navigate down to Auto Scan. Then press OSD Enter. The tuner will now scan for all available channels.
- Press OSD Exit when done. You can modify the channels by pressing the Update Channel List.
Note: The OSD Command button is for engineering use only.
Internet & Apps
There are a variety of third party apps available to keep you entertained during your workout. To access:
- Ensure your machine is connected to wifi. Tap 'Internet' from the home screen.
- Tap the app icon of your choice to begin viewing content from the machine's console. Press the expanding arrows icon to enter full screen mode.
- Press the decreasing arrows icon to exit full screen mode. Press '⌂' to choose another app.