Your treadmill settings allow you to calibrate your treadmill in the event that the speed and incline settings need to be adjusted. To calibrate your CT900 treadmill:
- Remove the safety key.
- Press and hold the START and SPEED + buttons. While holding the buttons, reinsert the safety key.
- Continue to hold the START and SPEED + buttons until the console displays "FACTORY SETTINGS," then press the ENTER button.
- You will now be able to set the display to show Metric or Imperial settings (kilometers or miles). To do this, press the incline up/down keys to select, then press ENTER (Note: The maximum speed value and the maximum elevation value will display on the console).
- The console will now display the Grade Return settings which may be turned on or off. This setting allows the treadmill incline to return to zero when the STOP button is pressed. To toggle on or off, press the incline up/down keys to select, then press ENTER (Note: European standards require this setting to be off).
- Press the START button to begin calibration. CAUTION: Be careful! The treadmill belt will move automatically as the machine calibrates. Do not stand on the belt during calibration.
- The treadmill console will return to the standby screen automatically after the calibration is complete. Once complete, you may begin to use your treadmill.