Note: The instructions below apply to all CT800 treadmill models.
Your treadmill settings allow you to calibrate your treadmill in the event that the speed and incline settings need to be adjusted. To calibrate your CT800 treadmill:
- Remove the safety key.
- Press and hold the START and speed up (▲ or +) buttons. While holding the buttons, reinsert the safety key.
- Continue to hold the START and speed up (▲ or +) buttons until the console displays "FACTORY SETTINGS," then press the ENTER button.
- You will now be able to set the display to show Metric or Imperial settings (kilometers or miles). To do this, press the up/down keys to select, then press ENTER.
- Using the up/down keys to adjust the value, set the wheel size diameter to 2.98. Press ENTER.
- Using the up/down keys to adjust the value, set the minimum speed to 0.5. Press ENTER.
- Using the up/down keys to adjust the value, set the maximum speed to 12.0. Press ENTER.
- Using the up/down keys to adjust the value, set the maximum incline to 15.0. Press ENTER.
- Press the START button to begin calibration. CAUTION: Be careful! The treadmill belt will move automatically as the machine calibrates. Do not stand on the belt during calibration.
- The treadmill console will return to the standby screen automatically after the calibration is complete. Once complete, you may begin to use your treadmill.