Touch Screen Set Up
Once the console is powered on, connect to the available wifi network by:
- Tapping the wifi signal icon on the top right corner of the home screen, or;
- Tapping the 'Settings' menu on the bottom right corner of the home screen.
Choose 'Guest User' or create a personalized profile to have a more tailored experience. A maximum of nine (9) user profiles can be created. Read more about Profiles.
The home screen provides activity overview and suggests shortcuts to training options.
- Tap on WIFI for internet connection settings.
- Tap on DATE or TIME to change the machine time settings. The time and date settings define the time information in the workout summary. Both 12 and 24 hours formats are available.
- Tap on SOFTWARE to check the current software version or to update if a new version is
available. Press 'Update' to upload and install the latest version. Note: You must be connected to the internet to update the software.
- Tap on DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS to adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Tap on BLUETOOTH to pair with the Bluetooth devices including chest straps, earphones, or speakers. Learn more about connecting Bluetooth apps and accessories here.
Tap 'Profiles' from the home screen and choose 'Guest User' or create a personalized profile to have a more tailored experience. A maximum of nine (9) user profiles can be created.
To create a new profile:
- Tap 'Profiles' from the home screen and then press '+' button.
- If you already have a Spirit FIT mobile app account, you can scan the QR code appearing on the screen. This action will not only upload your already existing personal information to the machine, but also link two profiles together, so your workout history will be fully displayed in the Spirit FIT app. One Spirit FIT account cannot be linked to multiple profiles on one machine.
- If you do not have a Spirit FIT account, press the 'I don't' button to continue and build your profile by filling in the form as prompted.
There are three (3) tabs in the 'Profile' section: Info, History, and Favorites. Creating a profile allows your machine to remember your physical data, so you don’t need to provide it every time you want to workout.
Your personal data can be found in the 'Info' tab. To edit, tap on any information field and make changes, then press 'Save.' If you haven’t linked your Spirit FIT account to the local machine profile, you can also do it here by pressing the “Spirit Account” field.
Ten (10) records of the latest activity can be found in 'History' tab. Workout history only shows workouts that were completed by the current user. Tap on the record preview for details. All records are available in the Spirit FIT account, if the profile is linked to the Spirit FIT mobile app.
The 'Favorites' tab is where all the programs that were labeled as favorites by the current user can be seen and deleted. Different users can choose different unit systems, select their personal favorite programs, and save their own templates.
If in 'Guest' mode you can provide your physical data, which will help the machine more accurately calculate your workout summary. Use scales or arrows to adjust your age and weight. Tapping 'Start Workout' will start your workout immediately.
Internet & Apps
There are a variety of third party apps available to keep you entertained during your workout. To access:
- Ensure your machine is connected to wifi. Tap 'Internet & Apps' from the home screen.
- Tap the app icon of your choice to begin viewing content from the machine's console. Press the expanding arrows icon to enter full screen mode.
- Press the decreasing arrows icon to exit full screen mode. Press '⌂' to choose another app.
Your machine has screen mirroring capabilities with any compatible iOS or Android device. To display various content from your smartphone or tablet on the machine console:
- Ensure your machine is connected to wifi. Tap 'Screen Mirroring' from the home screen. The console will then provide instructions for pairing the devices.
- Once the mirroring has started, press the expanding arrows icon to enter full screen mode.
- Press the decreasing arrows icon to exit full screen mode.